Monday, October 13, 2008

DAAAaaaaaaAAAD!!!!!

There are times when I know without a doubt that I'm a Dad. This morning I woke up and turned on the tv for a couple minutes, I was flipping channels as I do so well. I tend to stop and watch a couple minutes of something I find interesting, I'm not really watching though, just doing something while my brain boots up for the day.

Mer walked into the room and a minute later she caught me watching this:




Ugh, how hilariously embarrassing for me. Ok, so not really embarrassing as im blogging about it. But it is rather hilarious that I didn't even notice I was watching it, Mer had to "catch" me.

Im a Dad.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Gotta love it! I love it when you and I have those moments....especially when we have the same Disney songs stuck in our heads at the same time!

Bryce & Cherise said...

well...it does have a pretty good beat. lol

MoM K said...

Ahh, yes, you ARE a dad. Being a grandma now, I don't think I would have paused on this for a second. But maybe on that mickey mouse playhouse show. That's one's more interesting. Love you!!!!!!!

Jana said...

Wow, I could only watch 24 seconds of it. LOL, isn't it great the things you can handle as a parent?

Annette Larsen said...

Yup, I get distracted by the plots of kids shows a lot. And Imagination Movers is pretty fun. You're a rockin' Dad.

Jen-ben said...

hahahahaha