Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fecal matters

As a parent im always looking for ways to help my kids progress as fast asthey can.
I want my boys to be prepared for the world as soon as they can be. If I could get Logan to carry his own diapers and make himself a bottle, that would be awesome! I could send him to blockbuster to pick me up a movie.
So, to help Wyatt and Logan attain independence from the hideousness of the diaper, I have decided to get the boys one of These...







Is this as creepy to you as it is to me?
Imagine sitting on this, and this hand comes up and wants to greet you.
I would be worried that the toilet had fallen from the upper story on top of someone's chest, and my poo awakened them.

Lazarus' poop.

Arise by the power of my crap!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh.......my...........gaw.......

That is insanely creepy! I bet a geeky dad, just like you, invented it, too!

Jana said...

I just read this to Jen and we were laughing so hard! It took me a minute to stop laughing enough to read her the last line. She says that's just wrong. ARise by the power of my crap??

Jen-ben said...

OH MY GOSH....you are too much!